Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Shane's finally got proof I'm really weird. I've got the whole Prison Break season on my computer now, in some desperate attempt to try and predict what's gonna happen in season 2. Since the show has always relied on past information leading to future events, hopefully I'll get some clue.

Anyway, I was watching the first few episodes yesterday and during my breaks today. And I think all the damn studying's gotten to me. Aside from re-confirming that Wentworth Miller is the hottest man alive, I managed to link bloody econs to Prison Break. Haha. Cause like when he has to make choices he sacrifices something else. Like by getting Haywire out of his cell, he's sacrificing Bellick's trust. Like making Bellick suspicious only. See its opportunity cost very terribly explained. Yay. Go me. I think Jenn's the only one who's gonna understand this. Oh well. Bio and Geog's done, left econs to go. Yikes.

No comments: